- High-Performance Computing
- Semantic Graph Databases
- Non-traditional Computer Architectures
- Large Data Analytics
Education and Credentials
- B.S. Computer Science, Northwestern University, 2005.
- Haglin DJ, RD Adolf, and GE Mackey. 2013. "Scalable, Multithreaded, Partially-in-Place Sorting." In IEEE 27th International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium Workshops & PhD Forum (IPDPSW 2013), May 20-24, 2013, Cambridge, MA, pp. 1656-1664. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Piscataway, NJ. doi:10.1109/IPDPSW.2013.74
- Halappanavar M, Y Chen, RD Adolf, DJ Haglin, Z Huang, and MJ Rice. 2012. "Towards Efficient N - x Contingency Selection Using Group Betweenness Centrality." In SC Companion: High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis (SCC 2012), November 10-16, 2012, Salt Lake City, UT, pp. 273 - 282. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Piscataway, NJ. doi:10.1109/SC.Companion.2012.45
- Adolf RD, DJ Haglin, M Halappanavar, Y Chen, and Z Huang. 2011. "Techniques for Improving Filters in Power Grid Contingency Analysis." In Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Machine Learning and Data Mining in Pattern Recognition (MLDM), August 30-September 3, 2011, New York. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 6871, ed. P Perner, pp. 599-611. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany. doi:10.1007/978-3-642-23199-5_44
- Goodman EL, E Jimenez, DW Mizell, S al-Saffar, RD Adolf, and DJ Haglin. 2011. "High-performance Computing Applied to Semantic Databases." In The Semanic Web: Research and Applications: 8th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2011), May 29-June 2, 2011, Crete, Greece. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 6644, ed. G Antoniou, et al, pp. 31-45. Springer, Heidelberg, Germany. doi:10.1007/978-3-642-21064-8_3
- Joslyn CA, RD Adolf, S al-Saffar, JT Feo, DJ Haglin, GE Mackey, and DW Mizell. 2011. "High Performance Descriptive Semantic Analysis of Semantic Graph Databases." In Proceedings of the 1st High Performance Computing for the Semantic Web (HPCSW 2011), collocated with the 8th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2011), May 29-30, 2011, Heraklion, Greece, vol. 736, ed. J Weaver, et al. Sun SITE, Informatik V, RWTH Aachen, Aachen, Germany.