Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
Nicole joined Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in 2000 as a student intern, and later joined the lab full time. Her professional experience at the lab has ranged from computer technician to project manager. She currently manages the Data Management Facility for the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program.
- Data and metadata versioning and lineage.
- Data acquisition, field computing devices.
- Metadata generation, storage, and management.
Education and Credentials
- B.S., Environmental Studies, American Military University, 2005
- A.A., General Studies, Columbia Basin College, 2002
- A.A.S., Software Specialist, Columbia Basin College, 2002
- A.A.S., Network Administration, Columbia Basin College, 2001
Affiliations and Professional Service
- Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers and IEEE computer Society member
- Association for Computing Machinery member
Awards and Recognitions
- R.A Peppler, C.N. Long, D.L. Sisterson, D.D. Turner, C.P. Bahrmann, S.W. Christensen, K.J. Doty, R.C. Eagan, T.D. Halter, M.D. Ivey, N.N. Keck, K.E. Kehoe, J.C. Liljegren, M.C. Macduff, J.H. Mather, R.A. McCord, J.W. Monroe, S.T. Moore, K.L. Nitschke, B.W. Orr, R.C. Perez, B.D. Perkins, S.J. Richardson, K.L. Sonntag, J.W. Voyles, R. Wagner. 2008. "An Overview of ARM Program Climate Research Facility Data Quality Assurance." The Open Atmospheric Science Journal, Volume 2, ISSN:1874-2823,pp.192-216.
- Keck NN, and MC Macduff. 2010. "ARRA Upgrades at the Data Management Facility." Presented by Nicole Keck (invited Speaker) at ASR 2010 Science Team Meeting, Bethesda, MD on March 17, 2010. PNNL-SA-71456.
- Keck NN. 2008. "ARM Data Management FAcility - "Status, Tools, & Needs"." Presented by Nicole Keck (Invited Speaker) at Annual ARM Developer Meeting, Argonne, IL on July 9, 2008. PNNL-SA-61212.
- Keck NN, MC Macduff, TJ Martin, and SJ Beus. 2007. "Optimization of the ACRF Data Management Facility." Presented by Keck, Nicole N. at ARM Science Team Meeting, Monterey, CA on March 27, 2007. PNNL-SA-56306.