High Performance Computing
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
Daily collaborates with application domain scientists to identify and develop key capabilities. His primary responsibility is the development of high performance computing applications utilizing the Global Arrays Toolkit (GA), of which he is also a key developer. Daily is known for his contributions to GA, specifically as the lead for Python support within GA. He is also known for the Parallel Analysis of Geoscience Data (pagoda) suite of climate analysis tools.
- High Performance Computing
- Python Programming Language
- Data-intensive Computing
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. Computer Science, Washington State University, 2015
- M.S. Computer Science, Washington State University, 2009
- B.S. Computer Science, Washington State University, 2006
Awards and Recognitions
- PNNL Outstanding Performance Award 2010, 2013
- Daily JA. 2015. Scalable Parallel Methods for Analyzing Metagenomics Data at Extreme Scale. PNNL-24266, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.