Safeguards & Nonproliferation Implementation
The Safeguards & Nonproliferation Implementation Group at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory is composed of subject matter experts in the field of International Nuclear Safeguards, Materials Control and Accountability, and Nonproliferation.
The group is currently providing support to local, state, federal and international agencies, and private industry in the following areas to cover multiple aspects of domestic and international safeguards from policy analysis to measurement systems and design:
- Policy development and acceptance criteria
- Guidance and standards development
- Evaluations of performance against program criteria and compliance requirements
- Safeguards system design and operation
- Integration of safeguards and security programs
- Preparation of IAEA safeguards documentation
- Inspections criteria and implementation
For more information, contact Mike Spradling at (509) 372-4393.