Information Protection & Analysis
The mission of the Information Protection & Analysis Group is to provide highly experienced and specialized technical staff to a myriad of government agencies including the Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration, Department of Homeland Security, as well as private industry. These subject matter experts are proficient in a wide range of technical areas who apply their expertise in areas such as:
- identification and development of cost-efficient and effective security solutions
- development and deployment of security tools to protect the nation's infrastructure
- evaluation of programs and systems
- development and conduct of safeguards and security training, and
- management of counterintelligence and safeguards and security programs
For more information, contact Lee Williams at (509) 372-6783.