SBIR Alerting Service
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory's free, award-winning SBIR/STTR Alerting Service is a nationwide resource that improves small business access to a substantial source of R&D capital for entrepreneurial ventures: $2.2 billion in annual federal research and development funds from 11 federal agencies.
Many entrepreneurial ventures nationwide rely on funding from the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) programs as their primary source of capital for technology development and early-stage commercialization. The Alerting Service searches for and consolidates funding solicitations and other information from multiple agency websites and issues an electronic alert bi-weekly at no cost to subscribers.
Contents of Current Alert - May 10, 2013
- DHS FY13.2 SBIR Solicitation Deadline Reminder
- EPA FY 2014 SBIR Presolicitation Notice
- 2013 Spring National SBIR Conference Begins Next Week
- DOE FY 2013 Phase I Release 2 Solicitation Awards Posted
- NASA 2011 STTR Program Phase II Selections and Additional 2011 SBIR Program Phase II Selections Announced
- NIH SBIR and STTR RFA and Notices
- SBIR Proposal Writing Tip: DoD SBIR 2013.2 Solicitation Changes
- Conferences and Workshops
- Open Solicitations
Send an email to email@example.com with the following in the subject line or body of your message (your name is optional): subscribe sbir-alert first_name last_name
example: subscribe sbir-alert joe smith
To UNSUBSCRIBE, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "unsubscribe sbir-alert" in the subject line of your message