PNNL's Mentor Protégé Program
Are you a technology-based businessperson with a challenge that could benefit from the expertise of seasoned professionals in your field? Or perhaps you are that seasoned professional who has the time and desire to want to give back and help companies in need of support. If so, the Economic Development Office's Mentor-Protege Program may be the answer.
This program is designed to assist in the creation, stabilization, and growth of regional technology-based businesses by linking a network of individuals experienced in business (mentors) who are willing and able to provide guidance with regional companies or individuals (proteges) in need of their expertise. The program serves businesses located within 50 miles of PNNL.
Examples of assistance include:
- writing business and sales plans,
- uncovering new market opportunities for products and services,
- preparing financial projections,
- evaluating the competition,
- negotiating business agreements,
- building a management team and a board of directors, and
- Increasing revenues and long-term profitability.