Richland, Washington, enjoys more than 300 days of sunshine a year and one of the lowest costs of living in the state.
The Pacific Northwest National Laboratory is located in north Richland, Washington, and is served by the Tri-Cities Airport in Pasco. Richland, Pasco and Kennewick make up the Tri-Cities, where the Columbia, Snake and Yakima Rivers meet before heading to the Pacific Ocean.
Invited U.S. citizens will need valid photo identification to receive access badges. Foreign nationals should arrange with their hosts for appropriate approval procedures (please allow two weeks). All foreign nationals must present passport, visa, and other U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) information prior to access that documents identity, citizenship, authority to work (where applicable) and eligibility to be in the U.S.
The Guest House at PNNL is located on the campus of PNNL and is open and available for reservations. The 28,000-square-foot facility can house about 80 guests.Note: The links below leave this site.
- Enjoying music, theater, and other performing arts
- Columbia Valley Winery Association
You may contact the local visitors organizations:
- Tri-Cities Visitor and Convention Bureau, (509) 735-8486
- Tri-City Area Chamber of Commerce, (509) 736-0510
- Pasco Chamber of Commerce, (509) 547-9755
- West Richland Chamber of Commerce, (509) 967-0521
Visit the online version of our local newspaper, Tri-City Herald, for information about the region and what it has to offer.
Visit the Tri-City Industrial Development Council (TRIDEC) to learn more about local efforts to diversify the economy.
We hope you find the resources noted above useful. It’s by no means comprehensive. We limit our list to associations and intentionally don’t include individual companies. Like all government organizations, at PNNL we don’t endorse or recommend one vendor over another. We’re simply providing you with a quick reference of area services provided by our wonderful Tri-Cities community.
The Tri-Cities Airport is serviced by:
- Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, 1-800-426-0333
- Delta Air Lines and Skywest Airlines, 1-800-221-1212
- United Express, 1-800-241-6522
- Ben Franklin Transit, (509) 735-5100
- Budget, (509) 547-8888 at Tri-Cities Airport (1-800-527-0700 worldwide)
- Hertz, (509) 547-0111 at Tri-Cities Airport (1-800-654-3131 worldwide)
- Avis, (509) 547-6971 at Tri-Cities Airport (1-800-831-2847 nationwide)
- Enterprise, (509) 544-9404 in Pasco (1-800-325-8007 nationwide)
- National, (509) 545-9266 at Tri-Cities Airport (1-800-CAR-RENT worldwide)
- A Royal Limousine Service, (509) 545-1662
- Affordable Limousine/Event Shuttle Service, (509) 539-9552 or (509) 521-2476
- Celebrity Limousine, (509) 586-7810
- Desert Wave Limousine, (509) 735-7358
- A-1 Tri-Cities Cab, (509) 547-7777
- A+ Transportation NW, Inc (509) 586-0212