Directions to PNNL from Spokane, Washington
- Proceed west from Spokane on Interstate 90. Drive 59.4 miles.
- At Ritzville, take US 395 S/Ritzville/Pasco exit (exit # 220).
- Keep slightly to the right at the fork towards the ramp. Drive for 0.5 miles.
- Turn left onto US 395. Drive for 72.5 miles.
- Take I-182 W/US-395 S/Richland/Kennewick exit. Drive on Interstate 182 for 9.2 miles.
- Take George Washington Way exit (exit # 5B). Continue north on George Washington Way for approximately 5.8 miles. You'll see the Battelle campus on your left. It is surrounded by mature sycamore trees.
- Turn left at the stop light onto Battelle Boulevard. Drive past Q Avenue. The ROB (Research Operations Building) will be on your right. Pull into the semicircle drive. Visitor parking can be found near the main steps.
Approximate time: 2.5 hours
Approximate total distance: 150 miles