Directions to PNNL from Portland, Oregon
- From Portland, proceed east on Interstate 84 approximately 175 miles.
- After passing the Umatilla Army Depot, take the Interstate 82 exit (exit #179) to Spokane and Kennewick.
- Proceed north (approximately 30 miles). Take Kennewick/Pasco exit (#113) onto US 395.
- Drive for 5.3 miles.
- Take the Richland/WA-240 W exit. Stay in this lane as you go around the cloverleaf.
- Merge onto Highway 240. Drive for 7 miles.
- Go straight on George Washington Way. Do not take the Pasco exit. Drive for 5.8 miles. You'll see the Battelle campus on your left. It is surrounded by mature sycamore trees.
- Turn left at the stop light onto Battelle Boulevard. Drive past Q Avenue. The ROB (Research Operations Building) will be on your right. Pull into the semicircle drive. Visitor parking can be found near the main steps.
Approximate drive time: 3.5 hours
Approximate total distance: 225 miles