Data Intensive Sci Computing
- High-Performance Computing
- Semantic Graph Databases
- Non-traditional Computer Architectures
- Large Data Analytics
Education and Credentials
- B.S. Computer Science, Northwestern University, 2005.
- Adolf RD, DJ Haglin, M Halappanavar, Y Chen, and Z Huang. 2011. "Techniques for Improving Filters in Power Grid Contingency Analysis." In Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Machine Learning and Data Mining in Pattern Recognition (MLDM), August 30-September 3, 2011, New York. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 6871, ed. P Perner, pp. 599-611. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany. doi:10.1007/978-3-642-23199-5_44
- Goodman EL, E Jimenez, DW Mizell, S al-Saffar, RD Adolf, and DJ Haglin. 2011. "High-performance Computing Applied to Semantic Databases." In The Semanic Web: Research and Applications: 8th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2011), May 29-June 2, 2011, Crete, Greece. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 6644, ed. G Antoniou, et al, pp. 31-45. Springer, Heidelberg, Germany. doi:10.1007/978-3-642-21064-8_3
- Joslyn CA, RD Adolf, S al-Saffar, JT Feo, DJ Haglin, GE Mackey, and DW Mizell. 2011. "High Performance Descriptive Semantic Analysis of Semantic Graph Databases." In Proceedings of the 1st High Performance Computing for the Semantic Web (HPCSW 2011), collocated with the 8th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2011), May 29-30, 2011, Heraklion, Greece, vol. 736, ed. J Weaver, et al. Sun SITE, Informatik V, RWTH Aachen, Aachen, Germany.