Testbed Cases: MILAGRO Aircraft Flight Paths
Aircraft data in the MILAGRO testbed case include measurements from six research aircraft:
- Department of Energy (DOE) Gulfstream-1 (G-1)
- National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) C-130
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) DC-8
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) B-200 and J-31
- U.S. Forest Service (USFS) Twin Otter.
Images of MILAGRO aircraft flight paths are available to view and download by selecting the desired flight date below. In addition, KML (Keyhole Markup Language) have been created for use in a KML file viewer, such as Google Earth. Instances where multiple flight paths occur in a single day are denoted by an alpha character after the date.